Synthetic Hair, Wood & Aluminum;Handle Material:
Wood & AluminumBrush Head Material:
Synthetic Hair Net Weight:
199.2g Gross Weight:
254.0gBig Brush Length:
13.5cm/5.31"(not include the fibers)Small Brush Length:
16.8cm/6.61"(not include the fibers) Package Contents:
Comes with a rolling case
④Flat Contour Brush
⑤Blending Brush: For under-eyes, Blurs fine lines and shadows
⑥Eye Shadow Brush
⑦Domed Blending Brush
⑧Eye brow Brush
⑨Lash BrushHow do you usually clean the brushes?
The best (and most thorough) method for cleaning your brushes requires only water and either a gentle soap
(regular soap formulas can dry out the brush's bristles, especially if they are made of natural hair) or brush cleanser. (Easy, peasy.)
Soaping up your makeup brushes regularly can extend the life of the bristles and make for a better makeup application.
1. Wet the bristles with lukewarm water.
2. Place a drop of makeup brush cleanser or soap into the palm of your hand.
3. Gently massage the tips of the bristles in your palm.
4. Rinse the bristles.
5. Squeeze out the excess moisture with a clean towel.
6. Reshape the brush head.
7. Let the brush dry with its bristles hanging off the edge of a counter, thereby allowing it to dry in the correct shape. Never let your brushes dry on a towel - the bristles can become mildewed.