This pro quality makeup brush series makes application easy, achieving the flawless look you desire.
- Flat Top: Our BEST SELLING Flat Top is most commonly used for foundation application to set the canvas. Easily stipple, then swirl and the brush does the rest, buffing out your foundation with zero lines and an airbrushed finish. The flat top gives all over, even coverage for even the most problematic skin type.
- Angled: Perfect for applying blush, the soft angle deposits just the right amount of pigment to the cheek for either a soft or dramatic look. It's firm enough for perfect blending without pulling.
- Flat Angled: Combines the blending application of the Flat with the contouring application of the Angled for highlighting and contouring. Get that precise line when carving out your cheekbones. Apply and blend out bronzer on your cheeks, hairline and jawline for a smooth, sculpted finish.
- Tapered: Looking for a brush that can apply under eye concealer as well as your finger? The large yet soft taper was designed for concealing under eye discoloration, fine lines and bags. Concealer seems to whisk and blend right into your skin. Also helps blend around the nose and mouth.
- Round: The round kabuki is most commonly used by mineral lovers. The round bristle head grabs just enough product without making a mess all over your face and distributes exactly where you want it. Blending and buffing minerals is super easy. Achieve a smooth, consistent finish every time.
Before you buy another expensive makeup brush, give Beauty Junkees a try. We guarantee you will love our high quality makeup brushes, and if not, we'll refund your purchase, no questions asked.
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? BUY TODAY!