$4.45☆ BuyFunction of every brush:
1. Round Powder Brush: Buffed powder foundation application, for blending mineral products onto the skin.
2. Angled Brush: Fits all areas of the face seamlessly. Works especially well on cheekbones and contours of the nose.
3. Flat Foundation Brush: Blend liquid or cream products onto flat areas of the face such as the forehead and cheeks.
4. Flat Angles Brush: It's perfect for blush and bronzer.
5. Tapered Brush: Best for concealing under eyes and nose areas which hard to reach areas of the face.
6. Small Tapered Brush: Exact placement of concealer on harder to reach areas such as around the eyes and nose, chin, and around the mouth.
7. Precision Round Brush: Apply shadow base.
8. Small Angles Brush: Apply product to areas such as the sides of the nose and the hollows of the cheeks.
9. Small Flat Brush: Stipple concealer and blemishes.
10.Small Flat Angles Brush: Concealer particularly well around the eyes and nose. How to clean makeup brushes:
1. Holding bristles face down, run bristles under warm water.
2. Gently squeeze out any excess water and makeup residue.
3. Apply a dime size amount of mild soap and olive oil into the palm of your hand
4. Massage the bristles into your palm in a circular motion under running water until the water runs clear, being careful not to submerge the brush
5. Gently squeeze out any excess water using a clean towel.
6. Let the bristles air dry in an open space.☆ Buy