1.Round Blending Face Brush-Powder Foundation
2.Angled Blending Face Brush---Foundation around nose and mouth
3.Flat Blending Face Brush---Foundation around nose and mouth
4.Tapered Contouring Face Brush---Conceal around eyes and nose
5.Angled Contouring Face Brush---Blush and Bronzer
6.Small Tapered Contouring Face Brush--- Conceal on rounded areas such as the nose
7.Small Flat Blending Face Brush--- conceal under eyes and around nose
8.Small Round Blending Face Brush--- Eye shadow and primer
9.Small Angled Contouring Face Brush--- Contouring hollows of cheek and sides of nose
10. Small Angled Blending Face Brush--- Stipple conceal and blemishes HOW TO CLEAN:
Daily Cleaning, consider using a daily brush cleaner, or makeup remover wipes.
Deep Cleaning Weekly:
1. Holding bristles face down, run bristles under warm water.
2. Gently squeeze out any excess water and makeup residue.
3. Apply a dime size amount of mild soap and olive oil into the palm of your hand.
4. Massage the bristles into your palm in a circular motion under running water until the water runs clear, being careful NOT to submerge the brush.
5. Gently squeeze out any excess water using a clean towel.
6. Let the bristles air dry in an open space. ☆ Buy