$5.18☆ BuyDaily Cleaning:
Consider using a daily brush cleaner, or makeup remover wipes. Deep Cleaning Weekly:
1. Holding bristles face down, run bristles under warm water.
2. Gently squeeze out any excess water and makeup residue.
3. Apply a dime size amount of mild soap and olive oil into your hand.
4. Massage the bristles into your hand in a circular motion under running water until the water runs clear, being careful NOT to submerge the brush.
5. Gently squeeze out any excess water using a clean towel.
6. Let the bristles air dry in an open space
. 7. To dry naturally, can not use a hair dryer or on the sun to dry, or they may wound material; wash after, but also then the hair milk dip washed look, make the bristles softer. Weekday Maintenance:
After use, paper face down in the brush, wipe off the excess residue of cosmetics
Regular maintenance: one week maintenance time, will brush soaked in warm, soapy water diluted, along the hair clean, then rinse in cold water.
The water is slightly dry with a tissue, after finishing, on the dry towel to dry.☆ Buy