Function of Every Eye Brush
*Concealer Brush: For concealing particularly well around eyes.
*Small Concealer Brush: For concealing exact placement particularly well around the eyes.
*Large Eyeshadow Brush: For applying eyeshadow.
*Eyeshadow Brush: For applying eyeshadow and eyeshadow makeup.
*Large Eyeshadow Blending Brush: For controlling eyeshadow application and blending eye shadow makeup.
*Eyeshadow Blending Brush: For blending eye shadow application and eyeshadow makeup.
*Eye Contour Brush: For applying concealer/highligter product around the eyes.
*Detailed Brush: For concealing exact placement particularly well around the eyes.
*Angled Eyeliner Brush: For appying liquid and gel eyeliner.
*Bent Eyeliner Brush:For applying liquid and gel eyeliner to eye corners.
*Angled Brow Brush:For shaping and defining eyebrows. *Lip Brush: For applying lip makeup.
How to Clean Eye Makeup Brushes:
1. Holding bristles face down, run bristles under warm water.
2. Gently squeeze out any excess water and makeup residue.
3. Apply a dime size amount of mild soap and olive oil into the palm of your hand.
4. Massage the bristles into your palm in a circular motion under running water until the water runs clear, being careful not to submerge the brush.
5. Gently squeeze out any excess water using a clean towel.
6. Let the bristles air dry in an open space.
TheFellie 12pcs Eye Brushes Set
12pcs Eye Makeup Brushes Including 1. Angled Brow Brush
2. Small Concealer Brush
3. Angle Eye Brush
4. Eyeliner Brush
5. Eye Contour Brush
6. Blending Brush
7. Large Eyeshadow Brush
8. Eyeshadow Blending Brush
9. Large Blending Brush
10. Eyeshadow Brush
11. Concealer Brush
12. Bent Eyeliner Brush☆ Buy