1.Angled Brush: Perfect for Blush and Bronzer
2.Tapered Brush: Conceal around Eyes and Nose
3.Flat Brush: Foundation
4. Flat Angled Brush: Foundation around Nose and Mouth
5.Round Brush: Powder
6. Small Angled Brush: Contouring Hollows of Checks and Sides of Nose
7. Small Tapered Brush : Concealer on Rounded Areas such as Nose
8. Small Flat Brush Brush: Stipple Concealer and Blemishes
9. Small Flat Angled Brush: Concealer under Eyes and around Nose
10.Small Round Brush Brush: Eye shadow and Primer
How to clean makeup brushes:
1.Run the bristles under lukewarm water. Don't use hot water,as the heat may damage the bristles.
2.Pour some baby shampoo to the water. Add 1 teaspoon of baby shampoo into the cup and still gently to combine.If you do not have baby shampoo,use liquid Castile soap instead.
3.Dip the brush into the mixture and swirl. Only the bottom half of your brushes' bristles should be swirled in the mixture to avoid water traveling up the handle.
4. Rinse the bristles under lukewarm water.
5. Pat the bristles dry, then reshape them.
6. Let the brush air dry, then fluff it with your fingers.